Monday, April 26, 2010

More in Store


Hi! My name is Debbie; and according to Dr. Phil; I have "stuff-itis"! I love Fun stuff; Old stuff; New stuff and Unique Stuff!!!! But what I love best; is the "Hunt"!!!!!! After having a professional career in Education; I am now enjoying my true passion!!!! My garage is overflowing, and I'm bringing a good deal of it to Farmstead! I also have a boutique space at Rusty Chandelier in St. Joe! One of my favorite memories as a child was to be able to holler; "Do Over!" Thus; the name of my business: "Debbie's Do-Overs!" Everything and everyone deserves a "Do Over" in my opinion! I hope you agree! Come on out and check things out!
See you at the Farm!!!!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting and wanting to go to the Rusty Chandelier!!!! (I live in KC).

    ReplyDelete